Experience Tranquility One Massage At A Time!
30 Minute Massage = $29.00 Introductory Rate
60 Minute Massage = $49.00 Introductory Rate
90 Minute Massage = $69.00 Introductory Rate
120 Minute Massage = $89.00 Introductory Rate
*Thai Yoga Massage - $20.00 additional (60min. Only)
Ask about our affordable massage pricing options to keep you feeling at your best!
How to Schedule:
Call Karen or Rachel at (636) 916-0660 to schedule your next Massage Session.
NEW PATIENT SPECIAL
New Patients receive a
Chiropractic Exam, Consultation, and X-Rays
Meet our Massage Therapist:
Sara Hugery L.M.T.
Sara is a graduate of The Healing Arts Center. She was also one of the first ever to intern with Barnes Jewish West County Hospital; during her time there she collected a wealth of knowledge in medical massage therapy and has the ability to address clients in chronic pain. Besides her experience with medical massage, Sara is trained in Myofascial Release, Swedish Massage, Deep Tissue, Active Release Technique, Chair Massage, and Reiki. Sara is looking forward to meeting everyone and being able to provide a calm and relaxing atmosphere to help with pain management and overall stress relief during your next massage session!
Thai Yoga Massage -Thai massage is a style of massage that combines acupressure and assisted yoga positions. Unlike more popular forms of massage, Thai massage is usually done on a padded mat on the floor and the client remains fully clothed. No oil or lotion is applied. The therapist uses her hands, knees, legs, and feet to move you into a series of yoga-like stretches and also applies muscle compression, joint mobilization, and acupressure.
Swedish Massage - Swedish massage techniques include circular pressure applied by the hands and palms, firm kneading, percussion-like tapping, bending and stretching.
- Deep Tissue Massage - similar to Swedish massage, but the deeper pressure is beneficial in releasing chronic muscle tension. The focus is on the deepest layers of muscle tissue, tendons and fascia (the protective layer surrounding muscles, bones and joints).
- Myofascial Release - this is a soft tissue therapy involving gentle stretching and elongation of the connective tissues to help increase range of motion and restore balance while relieving pain.
- Active Release Technique - Active release technique is a type of soft tissue therapy that helps relieve tight muscles and nerve trigger points, greatly reducing joint stress or muscular pains.
- Reiki Massage - Reiki is a form of alternative therapy commonly referred to as "energy healing." Reiki is offered through light, non-invasive touch with the practitioner's hands placed and held on a series of locations on the head and front and back of the torso.
- Prenatal Massage - Prenatal massage is therapeutic bodywork that focuses on the special needs of the mother-to-be as her body goes through the dramatic changes of pregnancy. It enhances the function of muscles and joints, improves circulation and general body tone, and relieves mental and physical fatigue